Karen Pearce Wealth Management was established in 2018, when its principal Karen Pearce was invited to join St. James’s Place Wealth Management.
Throughout her career, Karen has focused on establishing strong, long-standing relationships with her clients. Always seeking to provide tailored solutions based on each client’s individual aspirations and needs, for both the immediate and distant future. This ongoing face to face advice builds rapport, trust and mutual respect which enables Karen to gain a thorough understanding and helps her clients to:
- Protect themselves and their loved ones in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- Invest and grow their savings - to pay for university fees or an ultimate dream holiday
- Review existing retirement plans, or seek advice on how best to start them
- Ensure their hard-earned money goes to their loved ones and chosen beneficiaries
- Realise an effective exit strategy* from their business.
- Make the best use of all tax allowances, reliefs and savings available to them.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*Please note that advice with regard to exit strategy planning may involve the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.